Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

D11/D12 0x1191/0x1192/0x1194 Issues/Discussion

swmline

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Joe Spears

Joe Spears

Duplicate User (Account Closed)

• Banned User
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

I have a D12-300 with 0x1215 and caller ID does not work on interactive channels with ScoreGuide or Weather. The only way it seems to work is if I open the ScoreGuide then press EXIT, caller ID will work until I change channels. Also, anytime the power goes out and my receiver resets it ALWAYS defaults to All Channels instead of the Custom Guide I had selected before power loss.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   rbrown3rd

rbrown3rd

• Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

I have been trying to get my D12-100 working in my RV. Unfortunately my old receiver started showing the obsolete msg while we are 600 miles from home. I called Direct TV and they sent this new D12-100 out and the tech told me he had it pass the IV test before he gave it to me. I called Direct TV to activate and they said that it failed the IV test. I've been struggling with Direct TV over this issue for several days now. The last tech I talked to on the phone said I either had to go to an authorized RV dealership to have them run an IV test on the new receiver or return to my home zip code, 600 miles away, to get the receiver to pass the IV test and start working. Are these my only options? I am far from any authorized dealership and won't be home for another two or three weeks.

#23 OFFLINE   rbrown3rd

rbrown3rd

• Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

Update...A call to DTV the next day resulted in successful activation. I pointed out that I have had a written RV waiver on file since 1999. I don't know if that is what did the trick but the support guy was really good too. He understood my situation perfectly. I also posted this on the Direct TV tech support forum. I received good follow up from them. I am literally a happy camper now. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Protected By... spam firewall...And...