Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

SG-U : Stargate Universe October 2

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#141 OFFLINE   dreadlk

dreadlk

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:09 PM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1288405/

Interesting, I guess they are going to wrap up the whole Wraith thing.
Most likely they will go down the Antidote story line with Tod again and get them eating regular food.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#142 OFFLINE   olguy

olguy

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:46 PM

Sure it will be exciting. How many times will the exploration party run in to one eyed one horned flyin' purple people eaters? And variations of same? How many times will they come flying back through the gate only one or two seconds before it closes? How many will get left on a strange world inhabited by strange creatures because the strange creature grabbed their foot before they could get through the stargate? With all those worlds in all those universes just think of the possibilities man :P

Wow, was I prescient or what :lol: Admittedly the ones left weren't grabbed by a one eyed one horned flyin' purple people eater but the ones who returned only had seconds.

And I'm thinking that's not a critter ship. The Destiny is fully automated, right? And the Ancients were supposed to gate aboard, right? I think the little ship is an automated lifeboat. I'm kinda 1 1/2 for 2 now so what do you think? :P
Just another old geezer killin' time till time kills me.

#143 OFFLINE   frederic1943

frederic1943

Icon

• Registered
  • 748 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:36 PM

That little ship that left the Destiny may be because the Destiny noticed that two members of the away team went to another planet and it's sending the ship to return them to the Destiny.
37" Olevia LT37HVS HDTV with HR21-100 connected with HDMI and HR20-700 connected with Component
And
37" Hannspree Nara HDTV with HR21-100 connected with Component

#144 OFFLINE   dreadlk

dreadlk

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:27 PM

I think its a critter. I saw one of those long adverts months ago and it showed some sort of creature on board the ship and it was being blown up in an explosion.
Who knows!

spam firewall