Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
How to program remote to control audio device?fast forward
Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:33 PM
I am trying to program my HD20-700 remote control to control the audio receiver that I have so that it can control the volume. This worked fine on my HD20-100 that is now being replaced by DirecTV, but upon programming this new remote, the up or down volume control is being directed towards the television instead of AV2 that controls the receiver.
I do not recall how I was able to do this before, can someone please help me or is this no longer a possibility with the HR20-700?
Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:43 PM
Locking Volume to AV1, AV2 or TV
1. Slide the MODE switch to the AV1, AV2 or TV position to
lock the volume.
2. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys until the
green light under the selected switch flashes twice and
release both keys.
3. Using the number keys, enter 9-9-3. (The green light
4. Press and release the SELECT key. (The green light
Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:18 PM