Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
How to program remote to control audio device?fast forward
Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:33 PM
I am trying to program my HD20-700 remote control to control the audio receiver that I have so that it can control the volume. This worked fine on my HD20-100 that is now being replaced by DirecTV, but upon programming this new remote, the up or down volume control is being directed towards the television instead of AV2 that controls the receiver.
I do not recall how I was able to do this before, can someone please help me or is this no longer a possibility with the HR20-700?
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:43 PM
Locking Volume to AV1, AV2 or TV
1. Slide the MODE switch to the AV1, AV2 or TV position to
lock the volume.
2. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys until the
green light under the selected switch flashes twice and
release both keys.
3. Using the number keys, enter 9-9-3. (The green light
4. Press and release the SELECT key. (The green light
Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:18 PM