Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Upgrading fromSD to HD help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   doo4usc

doo4usc

Legend

• Registered
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTemecula

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

I currently have an old SD in our grandkids sleepover room..I ordered a new HD recreiver, they would not tell me which model would be sent. I'd like to know so I could plan on what I will need for hook-up. I went to D* web-site and looked at the user manual..No help. Does anyone have a link to rear view of HD receivers that are available? Thx Paco

AVR-2000
RDR-GX330
Hr44-500

R22-200

2x R22-100
4x H25-100
Since 1996

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,960 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:27 PM

No one knows which HR2x or H2x you'll get.
If it's a HDTV, then use HDMI or component with audio (red & white).
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#3 OFFLINE   spartanstew

spartanstew

Dry as a bone

• Registered
  • 12,437 posts
  • LocationWylie, Texas

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

TRY HERE

I'm sure Directv can't wait to get their hands on your unit.

Directv customer since 2000

#4 OFFLINE   Matman

Matman

Legend

• Registered
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:05 PM

My upgrade included HDMI cables, see if you can snag a pair from your installer as well. The price was definitely right! ($0.00)
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
~Leonardo da Vinci

Protected By... spam firewall...And...