Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Transformers 3

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   cmtar

cmtar

Icon

• Registered
  • 590 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:28 AM

old news people old news
I do believe I mentioned this back in April :)

http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=156723

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   Steve615

Steve615

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 4,419 posts
  • LocationMiddle TN area

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:32 PM

From Yahoo Movies:

Director Michael Bay recently announced Shockwave as a featured villain for the forthcoming film.

http://movies.yahoo....ve-a-shock.html

It was also announced that the film will be shot in 3D.

Steve

#23 OFFLINE   scroll

scroll

Mentor

• Registered
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:56 AM

Earlier versions are good . So the expectation is high. I want to see Megan Fox in Transformer 3. I heard from a source that someone is taking the position of Megan Fox in the movie . Is it true or not ?

#24 OFFLINE   LarryFlowers

LarryFlowers

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,290 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:32 AM

Earlier versions are good . So the expectation is high. I want to see Megan Fox in Transformer 3. I heard from a source that someone is taking the position of Megan Fox in the movie . Is it true or not ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Just how long have you been overseas?

The news of Megan Fox's replacement by Victoria's Secret super model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is kind of yesterdays news.

Ms.Fox expressed a desire to get away from the series and its director Michael Bay, who has a well deserved rep for being "rough" on his female stars.
Larry R. Flowers
Winder (Atlanta) GA
Twitter @larryflowers
HR20-700 HR23-700 H24-100
1st DirecTV Receiver Install Nov 1994
i'm a PC Guy

#25 OFFLINE   hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 31,667 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:39 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Just how long have you been overseas?

The news of Megan Fox's replacement by Victoria's Secret super model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is kind of yesterdays news.

Ms.Fox expressed a desire to get away from the series and its director Michael Bay, who has a well deserved rep for being "rough" on his female stars.

Guess we'll just have to survive somehow... :D
DBSTalk CHAT ROOM MODERATOR
DirecTV Customer Since 1996

#26 OFFLINE   philk49

philk49

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:36 PM

still have to wait.i hope this is not so disappointing.

P.S. michael bay movies rock!

#27 OFFLINE   ethanson12

ethanson12

• Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:15 AM

I watch the part Transfer 1 and 2 both are nice . The technology used in the Movie is amazing and the direction of the movie is nice .After heard the another part Of transfer 4 is releasing is good I hope that movie is good as the other .

#28 OFFLINE   Ric

Ric

Godfather

• Gold Members
  • 474 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:30 AM

I watch the part Transfer 1 and 2 both are nice . The technology used in the Movie is amazing and the direction of the movie is nice .After heard the another part Of transfer 4 is releasing is good I hope that movie is good as the other .

:scratch:

#29 OFFLINE   hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 31,667 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:58 AM

My brother lives in Milwaukee, WI...and watched them film several scenes there the past 2 days down by the lakefront Art Center....he said it was really neat to see all that...the public could see from a reasonable distance in roped off areas. He saw several of the actors, as well as Michael Bay.

http://www.jsonline....s/98275394.html
DBSTalk CHAT ROOM MODERATOR
DirecTV Customer Since 1996

#30 OFFLINE   BubblePuppy

BubblePuppy

Good night dear Smoke... love you & "got your butt...&a

• Registered
  • 5,259 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:40 AM

When #1 came out I reused to see it, and with out kids that was easy to do.
The other day it was on a premium movie channel, and with nothing else on, I decided to watch it. Well shiver me timbers...I really enjoyed it. :o Might just rent # 2.

#31 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,531 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:04 PM

When #1 came out I reused to see it, and with out kids that was easy to do.
The other day it was on a premium movie channel, and with nothing else on, I decided to watch it. Well shiver me timbers...I really enjoyed it. :o Might just rent # 2.

My father surprisingly liked #1. I already liked it plus had the tie to memories of the cartoon when I was younger... but I only loaned it to my father because it shows off some HD-ness... but he actually enjoyed the movie.

#2, however, while being even more graphically impressive in spots... has a much less compelling storyline, so only the fans like me seem to have liked it.

-- I like to go fast (not really)

spam firewall