Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

The Postman's Last Day

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Nick

Nick

Keep going - don't give up!

• DBSTalk Club
  • 21,245 posts
  • LocationThe Beautiful Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:32 AM

It was mailman Mike's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail to the same neighborhood through all kinds of weather.

When Mike arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the family there who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a generous gift certificate.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine imported cigars.

The folks at the third house handed Mike a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At each of the houses along his route, Mike was met with heartfelt congratulations, farewells, cards and gifts of all kinds.

At the last house on his route Mike was met at the door by a stunningly beautiful young blonde in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom where she made passionate love to him.

Afterward, she fixed him a wonderful breakfast of eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles and fresh-squeezed orange juice.

She then poured him a fresh cup of steaming hot coffee. As she was pouring, the postman noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup.

Satisfied in every way, Mike said "All this was just too wonderful for words, but what's the dollar for?"

"Well", she said, "last night I mentioned to my husband that today was your last day and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what we should do."

He said, "Screw him! Give him a dollar."

The blonde, now blushing, said, "...but the breakfast was my idea!"

:lol:

~ 12 Year Anniversary Month ~
Charter Gold Club Member
DBSTalk Club ~ 21k Club
Top 10 Poster

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club