Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
DirecTV satellite dish
Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:53 AM
Is this dish useless today?
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:05 AM
Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:55 PM
Thanks for your replies.
Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:56 PM
Best part? DirecTV (and Amazon.com) have been around a lot longer than they've been telling us:
Date first available at Amazon.com: September 4, 1973
Network+, Security+, All-around NiceGuy™
- LG 55LH90 55" LED-Backlit LCD TV
- DirecTV HR24-200 HD DVR
- Everything Else! (Clicky!) All New Q3 2012!
Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:07 PM
Good question, FTA - The trash collector doesn't come again until Monday morning, so I think it can be used to weigh down the garbage can until then.
I have two of them. If you want, I'll send mine to you and you'll really be able to weigh down the garbage can.