Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
HR22-100 Programming 2 Remotes
Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:01 PM
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:55 PM
1. Locate the 12 digit Receiver ID (RID) number of your
DIRECTV Receiver. You can find the RID number on
the back panel of your receiver, or inside the card
access door next to the reset button.
2. Write down the last six digits of the RID number.
3. Slide the mode switch to DIRECTV, AV1, or AV2.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys until the
green light under the selected switch flashes twice and
release both keys.
5. Using the number keys, enter 9 6 1. (The green light
6. Press and release CHAN UP. (The green light flashes
7. Using the NUMBER keys, enter the the last six digits of
the RID number. (See step 2 above.)
8. Press and release the SELECT key. (The green light
Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:20 PM
For the life of me, I can't get a 2nd remote (RC65R) to work with this receiver. Want to use it for the tV in my home office that runs of the hr22 receiver. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Listed in this How-To thread as FYI:
DirecTV Slimline 3-SWM Dish, (3x) HR23-700 w/DECA
Sony DVD DVP-NC85H/B Carousel
Samsung BDP1500 BluRay
Output Display Equipment
Sony VPL-HS20 PJ (1368x768) => Vutec 110" Screen
Samsung 63" Plasma HP-S6373 (1368x768)
Samsung 32" TFT LN-T3243H LCD TV (1368x768)
Sharp 37" TFT LC37D43U LCD TV (1368x768)
Yamaha RX-V650 Receiver
VideoStorm CMX84 8x4 Video/Audio Matrix Switch