Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Harmony One or XSight Touch Remote?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   rudeney

rudeney

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:18 PM

I used to be really big into the JP1 remotes. I had literally dozens of OFA's and Home Theater Master and Home Producer versions. There were some good things about them, but some not so great things, too. I know many people prefer hard tactile buttons, but I promise if you ever get used to a touch screen and learn how to program a Pronto, you'll never go back! There's just no substitute for being able to create your own buttons in the size, color m and shape you need. Plus being able to manipulate backgrounds to make it easier to identify the mode, it just ends up making a lot of sense. My wife could never operate our system without her Pronto.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   PD4Ever

PD4Ever

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 12:44 AM

I'm using the Xsight Color, tying to get it to work with the HR22-100 DirecTV HD DVR. All of the codes in the remote are useless to get the HR22-100 to do anything. Does anyone know what I need to do to get this to work?

#23 OFFLINE   Edmund

Edmund

Remote Master

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,759 posts
  • LocationSouthern Ca

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:17 AM

I'm using the Xsight Color, tying to get it to work with the HR22-100 DirecTV HD DVR. All of the codes in the remote are useless to get the HR22-100 to do anything. Does anyone know what I need to do to get this to work?

The Xsight color is IR only, is your receiver in RF mode?
aka Tivoburkee

#24 OFFLINE   etrobear

etrobear

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

one +

#25 OFFLINE   Mike Bertelson

Mike Bertelson

6EQUJ5 WOW!

• Moderators
  • 13,892 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

This is a three year old thread and info is outdated. If anyone wants to discuss remotes I suggest starting a new thead in the DIRECTV General Discussion forum.

Mike

µß
Since it costs 2.4¢ to produce a penny, my 2¢ worth is really 4.8¢ worth.  That 4.8¢ is my own and not the 4.8¢ of DIRECTV, Dish, or anyone else for that matter.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...