Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HD problems with tivo receiver?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   p_wallace

p_wallace

• Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

Hello,
I seem to be having some sort of HD problem with an older model TIVO H-100 receiver. I can count about 30 hours of programs that are on the now playing list and it is supposed to hold 67 +/- hours. It keeps failing to record shows that are programed to record repeatedly and the info I get back states that there isn't enough space on the HD for them. I have gone into the deleted programs folder and manually deleted the programs there (even when there must have been 60 hours of programs in that folder) that didn't seem to help either.
I completely reset, erased, and restarted everything a while back and this didn't seem to make a difference. Is my HD failing? Can it be replaced easily?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   litzdog911

litzdog911

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 11,708 posts
  • LocationMill Creek, WA

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:26 PM

Please verify your Tivo model number. There is no "H-100" model. The only HiDef DirecTivo is the HR10-250.
HD DVRs: HR34-700; HR24-500; (2) HR20-700 + WD eSATA 1TB drive/Antec MX1 case; HR21-700; HR21-200 w/AM21
Receivers: H25-500 HD Receiver; H21-100 HD Receiver
Mobile Devices: Nomad

Additional equipment configuration details

Sun & moon help site your satellite dish

Protected By... spam firewall...And...