Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Problem accessing account on Dish website...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_rwithclass_*

Guest_rwithclass_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:21 AM

It worked since the new system was implemented but now since yesterday, I get

More than one account exists that matches this criteria please try again using the Online ID.

I tried password retrieval just in case but its the correct one I am using and still nothing

I called Dish Yesterday, and they said they have problems with the system, try again in 24 hrs
I contacted them via email and nothing yet

Is anyone else having this problem?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   finniganps

finniganps

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:42 AM

I logged in and it asked me to reset my password to their new standard. No problems.

#3 OFFLINE   harsh

harsh

Beware the Attack Basset

• Registered
  • 19,215 posts
  • LocationSalem, OR

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:52 AM

I successfully logged in just now. It was very slow to authorize and the "My Account" link still takes me to the update information page.

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. -- JFK

#4 OFFLINE   kpaustin

kpaustin

AllStar

• Registered
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:31 AM

Is anyone else having an issue getting to their account on the web site? It keeps saying my username/password is incorrect. So I go to the "Login Problems" page and submit my contact phone and zip code to get them to send a "reset password" email. But it says that information is incorrect. Online chat said they were seeing the same thing and to send an email to Tech Support with subject "Online Login Problems". No email received yet, still can't log in.

#5 OFFLINE   gordo80

gordo80

AllStar

• Registered
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:25 AM

I had the same problem I couldn't access my account. I call Dish they send me my password to my email address. They will just ask information about your account then you should be good to go. Then to sign in you will use your email and password.

#6 OFFLINE   Slamminc11

Slamminc11

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:51 AM

I was able to sign in just a bit ago...

#7 OFFLINE   annie57359

annie57359

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:08 PM

I can't click to enter anything in password. Online chat says technical issues with acc't and their sites were to no avail. Emailed customer service giving all info and they came back needing last bill pym't. That's ironic as anyone with the info I provided could get by calling.
How to close existing online account: login into your account. lol Glad I didn't do bill pay and now won't. Had this for many years with np until the change. Good luck.

#8 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,795 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:24 AM

Threads merged.

-- Respect the S.H.I.E.L.D.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...