Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Newbie to Directivo- a few questions
Posted 23 September 2003 - 01:47 PM
1) Do I need a phone line connected at all times. D* says yes but I've read that it is only needed for the initial set-up and some features.
2) I hooked up just yesterday afternoon and the guide only has data for about 36 hours. What do I need to do to get more info?
3) Can I do picture in a picture with this receiver? If yes, how?
Posted 23 September 2003 - 02:51 PM
2. Will take up to 48 hours to get full guide data
Posted 23 September 2003 - 03:37 PM
As far as PIP, if you want to watch two programs that are on at the same time, record one and watch the other. Then you can watch the one you recorded later and skip the commercials.