Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Newbie to Directivo- a few questions
Posted 23 September 2003 - 01:47 PM
1) Do I need a phone line connected at all times. D* says yes but I've read that it is only needed for the initial set-up and some features.
2) I hooked up just yesterday afternoon and the guide only has data for about 36 hours. What do I need to do to get more info?
3) Can I do picture in a picture with this receiver? If yes, how?
Posted 23 September 2003 - 02:51 PM
2. Will take up to 48 hours to get full guide data
Posted 23 September 2003 - 03:37 PM
As far as PIP, if you want to watch two programs that are on at the same time, record one and watch the other. Then you can watch the one you recorded later and skip the commercials.