Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

RC64 code for Toshiba 20AF42

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ohiostrh29

ohiostrh29

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me. I've done as much searching as I can stand, and for the life of me I cannot get my RC64 remote to control the TV/Video/Input setting for my 20" Toshiba 20AF42. I'd REALLY like to get rid of the secondary remote just to switch inputs. Any help you all can provide is GREATLY appreciated! :D

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 6,798 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

You have to set up the video input button. I've never figured out why you have to do this, but you do.

Heres how:

• Slide the mode switch to the TV position.
  • Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons until the green light flashes twice, then release both buttons.
  • Using the number buttons, enter 9-6-0 (without the dashes), the green light flashes twice.
You're done. The input button should now work.

#3 OFFLINE   ohiostrh29

ohiostrh29

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:01 PM

You have to set up the video input button. I've never figured out why you have to do this, but you do.

Heres how:

• Slide the mode switch to the TV position.
  • Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT buttons until the green light flashes twice, then release both buttons.
  • Using the number buttons, enter 9-6-0 (without the dashes), the green light flashes twice.
You're done. The input button should now work.

You're officially my favorite person on the whole planet right now. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :D

Protected By... spam firewall...And...