Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

CSN Bay Area Blackout

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   DCSholtis

DCSholtis

Up The Irons!

• Registered
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

Anyone know why the HD feed of the Suns/Warriors game on CSN Bay Area is blacked out in Ohio?!! The SD feed comes in fine but the HD feed is blacked out for some reason. I noticed it wasn't even assigned a channel within the League Pass range but when you go to 696-1 its blacked out. Could this be part of the problems with the negotiations between Comcrap and D*?
Dan Sholtis
"The Raiders will be back. I have unshakable confidence, the will to win, and I just know that the fire that burns brightest in this building is the will to win. And we will win. We will win."---Al Davis. Rest In Peace, Al

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   gpg

gpg

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,732 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

It's blacked out in NY too. I have no idea why the HD feed would be excluded from NBALP, but it sucks!
HR24-200,HR23-700,HR21-200, HR21-100, HR34-700,
Sony KDS-R50XBR1,HDMI, LG 37LH40,HDMI Vizio 390-A1,HDMI,Sony KDL-40NX711, HDMI, Vizio VO320E, HDMI, SWM16 with DECA,
Sony STR-DG1000 AV Receiver optical cable connection for HR24-200, GenieGo

#3 OFFLINE   mark h

mark h

AllStar

• Registered
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:29 PM

It's blacked out in NY too. I have no idea why the HD feed would be excluded from NBALP, but it sucks!

Next time try going to 696.1 it was in HD there.

mark

#4 OFFLINE   DCSholtis

DCSholtis

Up The Irons!

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:44 PM

Next time try going to 696.1 it was in HD there.

mark

No it was blacked out there for me in Cleveland on 696-1.
Dan Sholtis
"The Raiders will be back. I have unshakable confidence, the will to win, and I just know that the fire that burns brightest in this building is the will to win. And we will win. We will win."---Al Davis. Rest In Peace, Al

#5 OFFLINE   mark h

mark h

AllStar

• Registered
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:14 PM

No it was blacked out there for me in Cleveland on 696-1.

I did not watch the whole game just last ten min. I never go to League Pass channels to watch Warriors ( dont know why) but 99% of the time home games in HD. Dont know if whole game was in HD? or why I got it here in Reno?

mark

#6 OFFLINE   MikeW

MikeW

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:26 PM

The Warriors may be an "in-market" team for Reno. It would seem that the Kings would trump the Warriros for that status. I couldn't check here because we had the Phoenix blackout the over-ruled everything.

Check your zip here and let us know.

http://www.directv.c...assetId=3290001

#7 OFFLINE   mark h

mark h

AllStar

• Registered
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

The Warriors may be an "in-market" team for Reno. It would seem that the Kings would trump the Warriros for that status. I couldn't check here because we had the Phoenix blackout the over-ruled everything.

Check your zip here and let us know.

http://www.directv.c...assetId=3290001

This is KING'S territory I have to subscribe to NBALP to get Warriors. Sad I know having to pay to see Warriors but their my team. :eek2:

mark

Protected By... spam firewall...And...