Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

No Masters Golf Mix This Year?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   wilbur_the_goose

wilbur_the_goose

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,419 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:57 AM

Early coverage each day will be on www.masters.org - so make sure your PC is hooked up to your HDTV!

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#22 OFFLINE   soloredd

soloredd

Legend

• Registered
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:02 AM

I love The Masters but I hate how they are in control of everything. The featured group should be shown for all 18, not just the back 9. I love watching all the other majors and being able to follow the featured group from opening tee shot to final putt out.

And here's to hoping for a Tiger/Phil pairing!

#23 OFFLINE   Lee L

Lee L

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:10 AM

Thank God Gus Johnson wont be involved.

Are you kidinnngg meee!?! ;) He is only one of the most awesome basketball commentators out there and we got 10 extra minutes last night. THough his style might not lend itself to golf, I'll give you that.

DirecTV, please don't make me have to go back to watching March Madness in standard Def! Oh, and the usual begging for AMC and BBC America. You are so close to actually being the HD Leader.

#24 OFFLINE   noahproblem

noahproblem

Legend

• Registered
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:21 AM

Are you kidinnngg meee!?! ;) He is only one of the most awesome basketball commentators out there and we got 10 extra minutes last night. THough his style might not lend itself to golf, I'll give you that.

Maybe not to golf itself, but to Tiger's other "exploits".....WOWWWWW!!!!

Back to topic - I can't wait to see wall-to-wall coverage of Amen Corner.

#25 OFFLINE   n3ntj

n3ntj

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,717 posts
  • LocationLancaster, PA area

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:34 PM

D* has been running their Masters Mix HD ad on Golf Channel and other channels the past few weeks. Looking forward to the event again in beautiful HD.

HD Snob - "Friends Don't Let Friends Watch Cable".
Electrical/RF Engineer & Inspector
DirecTV Equipment: HR24-200 (2), 5LNB Slimline, AM21, SWiM 8 installed (MRV), Cinema Kit (Wifi connection)
Configuration: Native OFF. Units OFF when not in use.
TVs: 2 Panasonic Plasma TV's each using HDMI (one 1080p/one 720p)
DirecTV customer since 1998. Plus HD DVR package w/ NHL Center Ice & MLB Extra Innings.
OTA Antenna: Homebrew UHF & VHF antennas w/ 30dB amplifier fed w/ RG-6 Quad-shield coax.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...