Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Tiolet based wifi? Google April fools fun!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Luck255

Luck255

Legend

• Registered
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:14 AM

Came across this website. It's professionally done actually looks like it COULD be real until you start reading it...

http://www.google.com/tisp/index.html

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   P Smith

P Smith

Mr. FixAnything

• Registered
  • 19,929 posts
  • LocationMediterranean Sea

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

Seen that joke year(s) before.

#3 OFFLINE   dpeters11

dpeters11

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,134 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:15 PM

I'd forgotten that one. That was one of their 2007 jokes, along with Google Paper.
http://mail.google.c...ail/help/paper/

#4 OFFLINE   Sharkie_Fan

Sharkie_Fan

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:34 PM

As usual, I have, apparently, been living under a rock all these years becuase that's the first I'd seen that. very good.

I love this:
It's good for you. Your FREE TiSP service includes a Google Toolbar-based analysis of your dietary habits and genetic predispositions, along with recommendations for healthier living.
"There's a statistical theory that if you gave a million monkey's typewriters and set them to work, they'd eventually come up with the complete works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we now know this isn't true" -Ian Hart

#5 OFFLINE   audiomaster

audiomaster

DBSTalk Club Member

• Registered
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

There's a statistical theory that if you gave a million monkey's typewriters and set them to work, they'd eventually come up with the complete works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we now know this isn't true" <<

Except for that word "eventually" in there! Could happen any day now that ther are I-pads for all the monkeys!

#6 OFFLINE   audiomaster

audiomaster

DBSTalk Club Member

• Registered
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

I tried this but I think when the cable got to the 1HP lift pump in my septic system it may have been damaged in ways the nanobots never imagined!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...