Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Star Trek, Enterprise Season Pass Problem on D-Tivo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   The Old Wizard

The Old Wizard

Legend

• Registered
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 12:11 PM

I decided to check the To Do list for tonight's episode & it says no episodes available. Now I had already edited my Season pass to reflect the name change. The program appears on the program guide. I checked the program guide for the Oct 8 episode & it says no title available. You may want to set a manual timer for at least tonight's episode. It appears that the program guide for Star Trek: Enterprise is messed up.
~Lew ~ The Old Wizard ~

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Scalper

Scalper

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 06:09 PM

Seems fine for me so far. I'm already taping 2 things so it is set for Sun. But it is set to record sunday.

When did you change the SP for the name change? I had to make one at the start of the season and then about 1 week ago I had to delete the old one and make a new one from the guid name.

#3 OFFLINE   The Old Wizard

The Old Wizard

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 09:56 PM

I changed my Season Pass this past weekend when I moved it from my stand alone Tivo to my D-Tivo. The show's name was changed at the beginning of the new season. It had been previously called Enterprise, now it is called Star Trek, Enterprise. The program guide seems to be messed up. As I said in my original post, the Oct 8 episode is listed as no title available. I know that the Oct 8th show is new as it was advertised as a new episode at the end of tonight's episode.
~Lew ~ The Old Wizard ~

Protected By... spam firewall...And...