Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

My Signature is Not Showing at all (just want to use it use it every once while).

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Tele-TV

Tele-TV

Godfather

• Registered
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

Can anyone please tell me to why my Signatue (Sig) is not showing in any threads? Thanks so much. Below is what it looks like.

+ D* please add E! HD WITH -- TruTV HD. And...National Geographic Wild HD, WeTV HD, G4 HD, BBC-America HD [Top Gear HD]. Miscellaneous: Maybe Wealth TV HD. +

Oh my gosh. How ironic. Not it shows up. :lol:

2nd Edit: Thats weird. It only showed up after I copied and pasted my Sig, from the Edit Signature option. Anyways, thanks for now. Dinner is waiting.

Edited by Tele-TV, 23 April 2010 - 07:10 PM.
Info.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Tele-TV

Tele-TV

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Sig Test
+ D* please add E! HD WITH -- TruTV HD. And...National Geographic WILD HD, WeTV HD, G4 HD, BBC-America HD [Top Gear HD]. Miscellaneous: Maybe DIY HD, Style HD, Cooking Channel HD, Wealth TV HD. + ....OXYGEN HD ("BAD GIRLS CLUB HD"; "THE FACE" HD); --->>OWN HD; WeHD;; ETC., ETC., thanks! }}} MILITARY CHANNEL HD (discoverynetworks).

Protected By... spam firewall...And...