Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

November Action Channel Anime+Combat!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz

Day Sleeper

• DBSTalk Club
  • 9,748 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 04 October 2003 - 01:22 PM

First off, they are showing Vampire Hunter D (1985) which is pretty good. However, it's the streamline dub, which isn't so good.

They are also showing WXIII: Patlabor The Movie 3 starting November 8th. Description: In the latest Patlabor anime saga "Waisted 13" a giant sea monster threatens the citizens of Tokyo.

Also, they are showing Armitage: Dual Matrix starting November 22nd, which is the 2001 sequel to Armitage: Poly Matrix OVA series that was later assembled into a movie by Pioneer. Description: Gorgeous animation and mind-bending action are combined to awesome effect in this sci-fi adventure featuring the voice of Juliette Lewis. Pretty good movie, but has flaws.

Interesting enough, it appears that they are showing the 1962 TV series Combat! on the Action Channel.
:sleeping:  I am a day sleeper. I follow a European schedule.
Check out my list of links.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   toomuchtv

toomuchtv

Godfather

• Registered
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 02:45 PM

I believe I saw the TV series "The Green Hornet" on there last night.

spam firewall