Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

MRV Not working anymore !!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   goober55

goober55

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:26 AM

Has anyone all of a sudden had problems doing MRV via their network ? All of a sudden this morning I could not connect to my networked HR22 from a networked H24. Verified internet connection for both. Did D** maybe turn this off already instead of waiting until the end of the month ? I tried rebooting everything also. Getting the "No networked DVR's found on network". It was working fine yesterday. I tried rebooting all the receivers, cable modem, & router. I ran the regonfig for network setup on both receivers and still does not work. Any ideas ??

My setup is an HR22 connected directly to router via cat5, and a H24-100 connected via a Wireless N bridge.

Thanks, Ed

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,848 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:29 AM

Has anyone all of a sudden had problems doing MRV via their network ? All of a sudden this morning I could not connect to my networked HR22 from a networked H24. Verified internet connection for both. Did D** maybe turn this off already instead of waiting until the end of the month ? I tried rebooting everything also. Getting the "No networked DVR's found on network". It was working fine yesterday. I tried rebooting all the receivers, cable modem, & router. I ran the regonfig for network setup on both receivers and still does not work. Any ideas ??

My setup is an HR22 connected directly to router via cat5, and a H24-100 connected via a Wireless N bridge.

Thanks, Ed

MRV is still working just fine here.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

#3 OFFLINE   Satchaser

Satchaser

AllStar

• Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:12 PM

Thanks, Ed

Had the same problem here! I have HR23-700, HR20-700, and H21-200 currently linked to a Netgear (N) wireless router. The HR20 is hard wired while the other two are wireless through Linksys WET610N adapters. I also woke up to "no networked DVR's found". Analysis of my LAN map indicated that the HR20-700 had lost connection.

I rebooted router; reconfigured the HR20 and rebooted all the DVR's. networking of the DVR's was restored upon rebooting the HR20.

Satchaser

D*TV since "94
HR20-700 -->Sony 50"
HR44-200-->Hitachi 50" LCD, HDMI
H21-100-->Panasonic 32 inch LCD, HDMI
HR23-700-->Panasonic CRT

Whole Home -- Deca, wired CCK 

#4 OFFLINE   goober55

goober55

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

Thanks Satchaser. I did try that this morning to no avail, but I read in another forum, that if you opt out, then back in to the beta testing option that it will work. Going to try it whenI get home. When you say you reconfigured your HR20 what did you do ...just go thru the network setup again ?

#5 OFFLINE   Satchaser

Satchaser

AllStar

• Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:49 PM

Thanks Satchaser. I did try that this morning to no avail, but I read in another forum, that if you opt out, then back in to the beta testing option that it will work. Going to try it whenI get home. When you say you reconfigured your HR20 what did you do ...just go thru the network setup again ?

Yes, I just went through the network setup again. I use a fixed IP address but DHCP will work about as well. The thing which fixed it I believe was to reset Network Services (automatic) and reboot with a menu restart.

Satchaser

D*TV since "94
HR20-700 -->Sony 50"
HR44-200-->Hitachi 50" LCD, HDMI
H21-100-->Panasonic 32 inch LCD, HDMI
HR23-700-->Panasonic CRT

Whole Home -- Deca, wired CCK 

Protected By... spam firewall...And...