Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

MRV Installation troubles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   flava

flava

AllStar

• Registered
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

I could use some more help asap.

The installers are still here. They connected the SWiM16 but they cannot get the DECA powered up (no lights come on). Any ideas? I showed them the diagram at http://www.dbstalk.c...420#post2454420. I have 4 HR20-700s, 2 HR20-100s, & 2 new H24s.

Thanks!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   veryoldschool

veryoldschool

Lifetime Achiever

• Moderators
  • 41,723 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:29 PM

The installers are still here. They connected the SWiM16 but they cannot get the DECA powered up (no lights come on). Any ideas? I showed them the diagram at http://www.dbstalk.c...420#post2454420. I have 4 HR20-700s, 2 HR20-100s, & 2 new H24s.

Thanks!

Which ones?
The HR20-100 needs to have the power passing leg drive the DECA [SAT #2 -splitter-DECA] or SAT #2 --DECA-- splitter and bandstop to SAT #1
A.K.A VOS

#3 OFFLINE   Doug Brott

Doug Brott

Lifetime Achiever

• DBSTalk Club
  • 28,917 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

Thanks!

Also, each SWiM output (#1 & #2) support only 8 tuners .. hopefully they haven't tried to stack everything off of one output. The two outputs combined take you up to the 16 tuners.
DIRECTV Firmware Monitor - iPhone - Android - HTML5

DIRECTV employee since August 2011.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV

spam firewall