Try resetting your router.
Then have each HR20 reset to default network settings and see how they come up after you "connect now".
I reset the router, but by that point the 2 techs and their supervisor (that's right, I had 3 Directv trucks parked in front of my house for at at least 2 hours) had decided to give up on getting both of my Hr20-100's MRV'ing at the same time. They called their
experts to ask essentially the same question I asked in this thread and did not get any helpful advice.
At that point, they asked me if I wanted to swap one of my HR20's for an HR24. Since I have only had one of them for 2 months or so (replaced my dead HR10) and it didn't have a great deal of recordings on it yet, the decision was a no-brainer. They installed the HR24 and as soon as it came up, it joined the other HR20 and the H24 they had installed to replace my H20 in one big happy MRV family.
One other thing that I found out after the fact, and I don't know if it's relevant. Originally, they had the PI for the SWM hooked up between the SWM and the DECA for the HR20 in my family room. They ended up moving it into the guest bedroom on the coax that goes to a D12 receiver. The way I discovered this is sort of sad and funny at the same time. About an hour after everything was working I started getting "searching for satellite' on all 4 receivers. I called D*, who called the installers, who called me.The guy asked me if I had turned any light switches off after I left, and after I said "What?", he told me that they had moved the PI because they thought it might be causing a problem where it was (adjacent to the DECA in the family room). Unfortunately, one of the installers unplugged the floor lamp in the guest bedroom and plugged the PI power cord into that outlet. Well that outlet is controlled by a wall switch! So when I turned off the wall switch, the PI lost power which resulted in the 771's. Once the PI was plugged into a more permanent source of power, everything came back online immediately.
I don't think them moving the PI had anything to do with the problem getting fixed, but I could be wrong (couldn't get a good chronology from them). The fact that I got an HR24 out of it sort of tempered my curiosity a bit
But I'm still curious enough to see if there are any other reports of
HR20-100's not being able to co-exist in an MRV/DECA cloud.