Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

'Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica' returning for 2004

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   blingbling

blingbling

Godfather

• Registered
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 07:01 AM

http://story.news.ya..._newlyweds_tv_3

I'm embarassed to admit I'm actually looking forward to the new season.:righton:
NEBRASKA - Iowa style at Kansas prices. - Conan O'Brien

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   DmitriA

DmitriA

Legend

• Registered
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 08:51 PM

That's, of course, assuming they'll still be together by the start of the new season :)

#3 OFFLINE   Unthinkable

Unthinkable

• Registered
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 06:23 PM

She never ceases to amaze me with her ignorance.

#4 OFFLINE   blingbling

blingbling

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 12:59 PM

I happened to catch Nick & Jessica on Larry King(hosted by Ryan Seacrest) last night and was again mesmerized by J. Simpson. Seacrest is a great interviewer and how he kept a straight face through this is beyond me. The 'highlight' of the interview was when Seacrest asked Mr. & Mrs. Simpson-Lachey what they thought of the Brittney Spears/Madonna kiss on MTV VMAs. Here's the transcript:

SEACREST: Well, there's a moment that I have seen many times on television, that was from the VMAs, where Britney kissed Madonna. What did you guys think about that when you saw that happen on stage?

LACHEY: I had heard about the kiss leading up to the night, and I was actually looking forward to it. And after it happened, I was a bit let down. I thought it was executed not the best it could have been. You know? But it's an attention grabber. The shock value certainly was there.

SIMPSON: Made the cover of magazines.

SEACREST: You probably would have done it, Nick, but Jessica, would you have done something like that, if that were you out there?

SIMPSON: Depends on who I was kissing.

SEACREST: Well, if it were Madonna.

SIMPSON: If she asked me to kiss her? Would I do it on stage? I don't know. I don't know.

LACHEY: I mean -- I'll take Madonna and Britney any day over Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley, so.

SIMPSON: Very true.

LACHEY: I have no problem with what happened.

SIMPSON: Very true. I don't know. Depends on -- I wouldn't tongue her. Wouldn't stick my tongue in there.

SEACREST: Let's talk about...

SIMPSON: But for me, that's what I'm saying. I'm not that kind of publicity, attention-grabber type of artist. I'd rather do it with my music.

SEACREST: Let's talk about what's happening with your record, for example.

LACHEY: The conversation, I had to get some water.

(CROSSTALK)

SEACREST: He's calming himself down with some cold water....

The italics are mine.

This probably isn't as funny to read as it was to watch but I can't wait for the 2004 version of the Newlyweds.

http://www.cnn.com/T.../14/lkl.00.html
NEBRASKA - Iowa style at Kansas prices. - Conan O'Brien

Protected By... spam firewall...And...