Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Missing Guide Information on 2 East Coast RSNs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   d2001dstanley

d2001dstanley

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:26 AM

For the last couple of days I have noticed that Comcast SportsNet New England (SD), MSG+ HD, and MSG+ have all been missing guide data. At first I assumed that it could be just the 1 reciever, but I checked another reciever in the house that has the same problem. My next step was to try a red-button reset, but the guide data still did not populate. Finally, I went to the point of doing an online reset, which also did nothing. I also looked at the online guide data which doesn't list either CSNE, MSG+HD, or MSG+. I was wondering what might be done about it or could be done about it. I should note that the programming does appear on those channels, but the guide just reads "To Be Announced." Thanks for taking the time to read this.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   jefbal99

jefbal99

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

Do two menu resets in a 30 minute period and it will force new guide data
Receiving Equipment: AU9 Slimline w/Zinwell WB68 & SWM 8 | Winegard MS-2000 w/PS-1503 Power Injector
Living Room: HR22-100 w/AM-21 | Samsung HL-S4266W (HDMI) | Ethernet MRV | Pioneer HTS-GS1 5.1 | Yamaha DV-S6160 (Component/Digital Coaxial)
Bedroom: H21-200 w/AM-21 | Westinghouse LVM-42w2 (HDMI) | Ethernet MRV
Home Theatre: HR20-100 | Sanyo PLV-Z60 (Component/Optical) | Flexio 16:9 100" Screen | Ethernet MRV |Yamaha YHT-690 | XBox 360 (Component) | Harmony 880

#3 ONLINE   d2001dstanley

d2001dstanley

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:14 AM

Tried that and it still didn't work.

spam firewall