DIRECTV has asked that we make a change in our process for requesting 'unsupported' setup.
At this point, the recommended (and requested by DIRECTV) method for getting your account set to 'unsupported' is to use E-mail.
Simply click here to get started.
- Enter your contact information
- For Topic, select "Services"
- For Topic, select "Whole Home DVR Service"
- For Subject, Enter "Please enable Whole Home DVR Service for public beta customer"
- For Question, Enter "I would like to add whole home DVR Service to my account using my existing equipment. I am already networked and was part of the Multiroom Viewing Public Beta that has been going on the past few months. I realize this will add $3/month to my bill."
- Enter the security information
- Press Continue
At this point, please do not use Twitter nor call CSRs to make this request. Sending an E-mail will provide you with the most effective method to success.
Edited by Doug Brott, 22 May 2010 - 04:00 PM.