Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cinemax for 3 months/when sub to HBO

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   super17

super17

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

I recently looged into my acct and I was thinking about adding HBO and at that time they had a promotion that if I added HBO I could get cinemax free for 3 months, and it says this offer expired 10/31/10. Now when I go into my acct and go to the add premiums dropdown, that promotion or offer is not there. Why would it not, if the offer does not expire until 10/31/10, has anyone else seen this? I really want to add HBO, due to True Blood starting back up, but if I can get Cinemax for 3 months, thats an offer I want.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Dcm210

Dcm210

Godfather

• Registered
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:32 PM

just call'em,they might be able to get you a better deal. or call retention if the regular CSR doesn't.
DTV customer since 2002
recievers-HD-DVR,three SD receivers
sports packages-NFL ST,MLB EI,ESPN Gameplan,and NHL CI,
premuims-HBO,Cinemax,sports pack and Showtime
TV-Sharp Aquas 37 inch 1080p

#3 OFFLINE   camo

camo

Godfather

• Registered
  • 507 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:53 PM

I won't consider premiums without at least 5 HD channels per subscription not counting duplicate feeds like east and west. I'm waiting for more HD on HBO and cinemax.

#4 OFFLINE   BWELL316

BWELL316

Legend

• Registered
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:18 AM

I had the same deal w/ Starz and Showtime. It expired, and when I called to cancel it they offered me the HBO/Cinemax 2 for 1.
LR- Mitsubishi 60' WD60C9 w/PS3
MBR- Dynex 32'
KBR- Vizio 37' LCD w. Wii and PS2

Protected By... spam firewall...And...