Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

1 HR24 with 6 H24s - is this OK?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   veryoldschool

veryoldschool

Lifetime Achiever

• Moderators
  • 41,860 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

Under the current DirecTV DECA Cloud - No. There will be one playback list. As you scroll thru the list, it will tell which DVR it is on. Currently we can't sort the list by which DVR it is on. But that's a software issue that will probably get upgraded down-the-line if enough of customers ask for this feature.

Not quite true.
The united playlist seem to be here to stay, though there may be some changes later. The DVR list option was here and was removed, most likely never to return.
"Managing" recording list could be thought to ask which DVR needs to record which program so they came be watched with more than one client at the same time, which would mean recording on different DVRs.
A.K.A VOS

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 ONLINE   Drucifer

Drucifer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 8,038 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:52 PM

One thing I wish they had in the H2x MultiRoom drop down list is a % of free space along with the HR2x location name.

I seem to be recording like crazy now that I have more control over all my DVRs from a central location.
DREW
Do it Right, Do it Once
LR: HR34-7, Den: HR24-1, MB: HR24-5, Bsm: HR24-2, Kit: H25-5
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV  '00

Protected By... spam firewall...And...