Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

tiversity pro- no audio or video on tv

installation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   lartomar2002

lartomar2002

Legend

• Registered
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:40 AM

just upgraded to pro and now no videos or audio will play on my tv(with the free version it did). i get a white screen with notice that 'audio can not be played do you want to play the video without audio'. experimenting i tried playing without audio and got nothing. can not play my mp3 file either. i tried a rss feed same result. my photo files a okay. i have the new directv HR24-500 but that should not be a problem

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Impala1ss

Impala1ss

Godfather

• Registered
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

Did you relist all the appropriate folders containing your files? Try to set everything up again in Tversity.

#3 OFFLINE   lartomar2002

lartomar2002

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:13 PM

i am a complete dummy when it comes to this stuff is there anyway you could tell me how to configer tversity. i was using the free version and it worked very well with my slow computer so i purchased the pro version thinking it would work also if i used the same settings. njow the only things i get are my photos. i am using a AMD 1.66Mhz processor. or am i out of luck and just wasted $40.00?

#4 OFFLINE   lartomar2002

lartomar2002

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

ok, i finally found a dbstalk thread(http://www.dbstalk.c...ead.php?t=75287) that clearly explained how to put in a password now i have tversity working except for hulu, i was able to watch a dvd rip file that i could not view before. will check everything else out later.

spam firewall