Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

EPG GUIDE on ION Chan ?

rf remote

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Ivtec

Ivtec

AllStar

• Registered
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:20 PM

Hi guys,somebody here knows why Ion broadcasting Chan have a Guide with some languish that i don't understand,this are stations broadcasting on my Over the Air Local stations here in Mas<it doesn't make sence,if they have no EPG guide than leive it blank,not some Asia text.it's some thing that i never seen anywere in the world either they have it or not.it's like they making fun of us.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,119 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:22 PM

Speaking of languages we don't understand....huh?
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#3 OFFLINE   Athlon646464

Athlon646464

Hall Of Fame

• News Hound
  • 2,862 posts
  • LocationUxbridge, MA

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hi guys,somebody here knows why Ion broadcasting Chan have a Guide with some languish that i don't understand,this are stations broadcasting on my Over the Air Local stations here in Mas<it doesn't make sence,if they have no EPG guide than leive it blank,not some Asia text.it's some thing that i never seen anywere in the world either they have it or not.it's like they making fun of us.

Great satire! :grin:

1 HR34-700, 1 C31-700, 1 HR24-500
Original install on April 20, 2008 - HR34 & C31 installed on August 24, 2013 - HR24 installed on July 23, 2010

Press any key to continue, or any other key to cancel.

#4 OFFLINE   Ivtec

Ivtec

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:08 PM

Speaking of languages we don't understand....huh?

If you don't understand go to school,don't be fanny! if you don't know what to say just don't reply,you seem to be some smart asses.

#5 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,119 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:10 PM

If you don't understand go to school,don't be fanny! if you don't know what to say just don't reply,you seem to be some smart asses.

Really? :lol::lol:
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#6 OFFLINE   Ivtec

Ivtec

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

Really? :lol::lol:

really; yes, you think than i'm not right?

now i'm gonna tell you that even though i have no GD, i'm not American,but i can tell you that may not write vary good but i speak English,French,Portuguese,Spanish,Italian may not be perfect but all this with no schooling,a course in electronics,Play piano by music, Computer skilled, .all this and much more,i did not need to tell you all this but the way you guys answer my post made me say all this stuff.

#7 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,119 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

really; yes, you think than i'm not right?

now i'm gonna tell you that even though i have no GD, i'm not American,but i can tell you that may not write vary good but i speak English,French,Portuguese,Spanish,Italian may not be perfect but all this with no schooling,a course in electronics,Play piano by music, Computer skilled, .all this and much more,i did not need to tell you all this but the way you guys answer my post made me say all this stuff.

You told me, "If you don't understand go to school..." Then, you tell me you have no schooling. Ironic, no?

So, I'm supposed to understand and take advice from someone that can't communicate properly & received no schooling?

If you want advice/help, then you need to be able to communicate back and forth with others.

#8 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,854 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:45 AM

Friendly moderator advice.... If you don't understand the original post question, feel free to ask the poster for clarification, but don't attack the poster.

-- Respect the S.H.I.E.L.D.

#9 OFFLINE   MysteryMan

MysteryMan

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 6,904 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:56 AM

Friendly moderator advice.... If you don't understand the original post question, feel free to ask the poster for clarification, but don't attack the poster.

Agrees with moderator.

#10 OFFLINE   Ivtec

Ivtec

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:34 PM

You told me, "If you don't understand go to school..." Then, you tell me you have no schooling. Ironic, no?

So, I'm supposed to understand and take advice from someone that can't communicate properly & received no schooling?

If you want advice/help, then you need to be able to communicate back and forth with others.

Yes you did understand! but you Are trying to mock me,the smart person is the one that don't need all the words or a well written phrase to understand,
as they say in my country,for a good understander half a word is enough.
I know that i do not write very well,but there are other people that are not english and do not write very well,but i don't mock them for that.remember i did not go to school in here USA but i did go in my Native country,and although i'm in this country for a few years only, i speak and write better than many people that were born here and went to school here.
And i finish with: i did not try to give you advise, and if this forum is only for people that write very well than i'm not coming here no more. i go to a gazillion forums and i always write the way i know and nobody ever question my writing or mocked me,have a good day.

#11 OFFLINE   gfrang

gfrang

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

Are you looking at CH 68-1 WBPXDT From Boston MA?

Protected By... spam firewall...And...