Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
DTV Mix Channel (commercial)
Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:28 AM
Anyone know what channel it is? I can't find it for the life of me!!!
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:34 AM
It's channel 600.
c) It's not HD.
- 50" Plasma 1080p HDTV (Samsung PN50A760), 46" LCD 1080p HDTV (Samsung LN-T4665F), 32" LCD 720p HDTV (Insignia). 1 Hopper, 2 Joeys.
Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:47 AM
It looked 16x9 on the ad.