Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Program Remote w/Audio Receiver
Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:59 AM
Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:07 AM
- Slide switch to AV1
- Press and hold MUTE and SELECT buttons until the green light flashes twice, release both buttons
- Enter 993, the green light flashes twice
- Press SELECT, the green light flashes twice
You're done, the volume control for you AV receiver should now work with the switch in the DirecTV position.
Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:24 AM
Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:28 AM
No unfortunately not. This is one thing I wish it would do with the on/off buttons, turn on/off the receiver, TV, and audio receiver at the same time.
Thanks. I've had the same problem and this worked like a gem. Now, is there anyway to get it to shut off my audio receiver without having to go back to AV1?
Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:46 AM