Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Problems with Transponders 7 & 8 on 103 (cb)??

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   HD30TV

HD30TV

Legend

• Registered
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:52 PM

I am getting a 95 on T7 {NHL Network HD, among others} and 86-88 on T8 {ESPNewsHD, among others}, but while trying to tune into channels on each T:7&8 - or at least as described on the channel map on this site - the channels act like I'm in the middle of a signal-degrading storm or some such; and its about as perfect a day as can get.

Checked connections and all seem solid, and all other (103 [cb]) transponders seem to be working fine, at least according to my equipment, as all those channels come in fine for me. Signal readings for the 1-14 transponders on (103 [cb]) are as follows; 97 95 95 91 95 95 91 95 87 95 87 94 84 94 88.

In case it has anything to do with when they were on (103 [ca]) to fix problems, here are my signal readings from those tps (9-24); 96 97 95 95 96 96 95 95 75 79 95 95 95 95 96 95.

TIA for help provided.

{EDIT = Figures. Soon as I posted that, checked again and both are coming in like nothing was wrong now. *sigh* Sorry for the waste of time and space, everyone.}
TV:
42" Panasonic Plasma
Receiver:
HR20-700 & BBCs
Dish:
AU9-S SlimLine & WB68

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

Protected By... spam firewall...And...