Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

"Movers with Commitment"

622 ehd

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   xceebeex

xceebeex

Legend

• Registered
  • 173 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:39 AM

See attachment. Haven't talked to anyone on the phone about it, but this is what I added to my cart as if I was a new customer.

That is interesting. I wonder if I don't qualify for the $14 rebate the second year because they are giving me an extra $5 rebate for the first year. If that is the case, I would obviously rather have the $14 rebate for the second year because that is a much bigger savings.

I actually just tried that and the $14 credit still isn't showing up for me. Do you mind trying what you did with my zip code to see if the credit shows up for you? My zip is 13827.

EDIT: Looks like it might be region specific. I picked a Greenville zip code from NC and I saw the $14 credit for the second year. So it looks like my area does not qualify for that for some reason.

Edited by xceebeex, 25 June 2010 - 07:55 AM.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   woodardhsd

woodardhsd

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:53 AM

I actually just tried that and the $14 credit still isn't showing up for me. Do you mind trying what you did with my zip code to see if the credit shows up for you? My zip is 13827.

I got the same thing you did when I used your zip code. :confused:

#23 OFFLINE   xceebeex

xceebeex

Legend

• Registered
  • 173 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:56 AM

I got the same thing you did when I used your zip code. :confused:

It must be region specific then and not available in my area.

#24 OFFLINE   slt101

slt101

AllStar

• Registered
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

Does anyone know how long you have to wait to use the mover service when you are a new customer with Direct? I want to switch to Direct but we have a cottage and would like to have service there as well when we are there,just bring our receivers with us. Direct told me I could have it installed by them as a second home but I would have to pay for installation. If I moved it would be free.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 622 ehd

spam firewall