Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Receiver don't supplying Volts to the motor.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Ivtec

Ivtec

AllStar

• Registered
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:44 PM

Hi guys: i have here an Ultra V-Sat2000 and it doesn't supply voltage to the motor other than that it scans Sat's and Chan.i move the motor with a CWorks,

i even took it up on the roof connected it with a short cable and tried to move the motor on east/west on the Push bottom on the motor and it did not move no orange led nothing,

anybody know what can cause this thanks in advance

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   sadoun

sadoun

AllStar

• Registered
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:01 PM

It must be sending voltage to the LNBF, otherwise you will not get channels. I suspect your DiSEqC control on your receiver is not set right. Also, it could be your connectors and coaxial cable. Check the connectors first and make sure you use compression type connectors like the PPC EX6XL.
Sadoun Satellite
DBSTALK forum member #507
Member since May 28, 2002

#3 OFFLINE   Ivtec

Ivtec

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:58 AM

It must be sending voltage to the LNBF, otherwise you will not get channels. I suspect your DiSEqC control on your receiver is not set right. Also, it could be your connectors and coaxial cable. Check the connectors first and make sure you use compression type connectors like the PPC EX6XL.

Thanks bro but all connection are good since my Cworks brings all Linear sats wright,V-sat does scan also all Sat's and Chan,and I've set the V-sat with the usuals coordinates longitude 71.1w and latitude 41.6 and put dish with cworks at my true south at 63w and change cable to V-sat and scan and get chan fron 63w and then put 97w and a good tp and tell it to move dish or go to reference and it never leaves 63w it's a drag it's not i'm not used to do this,it's the receiver that it might not be good with the Sg9120 motor.

#4 OFFLINE   sadoun

sadoun

AllStar

• Registered
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

I am not familiar with your receiver brands. Some, I read, don't work well with DiSEqC 1.2 or USALS motors. :(
Sadoun Satellite
DBSTALK forum member #507
Member since May 28, 2002

#5 OFFLINE   ClearSKY

ClearSKY

• Registered
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:12 PM

Has this receiver worked with your setup before? My guess is the receiver isn't setup for the disqec like soudun said. Some receivers are pushed out of China so fast they don't take the time to build a good quality product people can actually use.

spam firewall