I powered down all four DVR's, removed the ethernet cables from the HR-24's and restarted all of the DVR's. The HR-24's do not recognize the DECA network when the in-home network ethernet cables are removed. If I re-insert the in-home ethernet cables and reset the HR-24's they once again begin to work with MRV.
The two HR-20's work correctly with MRV (with each other) and successfully connect to the internet regardless of how the HR-24's are setup.
The SWM part of the installation seems to be OK as all of the tuners work on all of the DVR's.
My current setup is as follows:
1. Sat Dish -> SWM16 (see attached photo) -> 8-Way SWM splitter (see attached photo). No DECA filter.
2. Power inserter installed downstream from the splitter on one the coax line going to the HR20-700.
3. Seperate coax (see yellow cable coming out of splitter in photo below) going to DECA unit which goes to router for in-home network. Seperate power inserter plugged into this DECA.
4. Ethernet cables from DECA's plug into the ethernet ports on the HR20's.
5. Nothing plugged into ethernet port on HR-24's.
Please let me know if any more information is needed.
Edited by mmoore99, 01 July 2010 - 11:50 AM.