Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

PPV not showing networked DVR's

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   hookemfins

hookemfins

Godfather

• Registered
  • 429 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:39 AM

HR 20 100, 700 and HR 24-500.

I recorded this morning the PPV movie, Hot Tub Time Machine, on the HR 24. I have the DECA installed MRV. On the HR 24 are 2 other recordings that are available on other two DVR's. Hot Tub Time Machine is not showing up on either play list.

I ran a diagnostics on the HR 24 and got the following code: 48-72-070.

Reduced network performance? I also do not have a the HR 24 connected to a phone line as one is not available in that room.

I doubt it's the phone line. How do I determine the reduced network performance and why does it only affect the PPV movie and not the other recordings?

Thanks

HR-44-700 (3) C41-500 HR 24-100 GenieGo

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   The Merg

The Merg

1*

• DBSTalk Club
  • 10,274 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:54 AM

It will not show up until you have purchased it on the HR24. You most likely just downloaded it and have not paid for it yet. As soon as you "authorize" it by selecting to purchase it, it will show up available for the other DVR's.

- Merg

Today's problems don't worry me, I haven't solved yesterday's yet.

SlimLine-3 Dish w/ SWM16 (HD Service / WHDVR) / Full Setup
HR34-700 / Panasonic TC-P50G25 HDTV / HDMI / Networked - DECA / Family Room
HR44-700 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

HR24-100 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

#3 OFFLINE   hookemfins

hookemfins

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 429 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:42 PM

That is what I needed to do. Thanks Merg. I was under the impression that you could d/l a ppv then purchase from any receiver.

HR-44-700 (3) C41-500 HR 24-100 GenieGo

Protected By... spam firewall...And...