Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
MLB Package Price Drop Dates
Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:51 PM
Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:58 PM
Slimline (AU9-S) w/no multiswitch
(1) HR21-100 0x87F (7/8/08 Made in Mexico) via HDMI to Pioneer PDP-6020FD
(1) HR24-100 0x87F (11/9/10 Made in Thailand) via HDMI to Panasonic TC-P58S2
Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:59 PM
Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:46 PM
Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:07 PM
It has been improved dramatically. The freezing problem, etc, is almost nonexistant.
The trick is to download Goggle Chrome. Yes, it does use a lot of Ram, but is by far the best browser, bar non.
Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:29 AM
Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:49 AM
Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:19 AM
Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:19 AM
Also there is a free preview of EI starting Thursday,July 15 and going until July 21st.