Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

NHL Network - programming change

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Cyber36

Cyber36

Legend

• Registered
  • 272 posts
  • LocationByron NY

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:21 AM

Gee, is the NHL bent on losing more fans or what?? I see *TV has removed that channel from the Choice & Total Choice packages. That means I've lost it & I'm not a happy camper. This is not a good way to get me to spend more money on more programming, it's a way to get me to switch providers....:(

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Hoosier205

Hoosier205

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 6,596 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:30 AM

Gee, is the NHL bent on losing more fans or what?? I see *TV has removed that channel from the Choice & Total Choice packages. That means I've lost it & I'm not a happy camper. This is not a good way to get me to spend more money on more programming, it's a way to get me to switch providers....:(

It is included in Choice Extra...which is only $5 more than Choice. Simply call and tell them why you are upset. I am sure they will work with you on a deal to upgrade to a different package.
DTV = Digital Television

#3 OFFLINE   radiomandc

radiomandc

Legend

• Registered
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

I've been on Total Choice for 10 years and I have never had NHL Network. Are you sure that it wasn't one of their anniversary gifts?

#4 OFFLINE   Cyber36

Cyber36

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 272 posts
  • LocationByron NY

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:57 AM

Positive....

#5 OFFLINE   bgartz

bgartz

Legend

• Registered
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:43 PM

Do you get the NHL Center Ice package? If so, it is included for free with that package.

#6 OFFLINE   noahproblem

noahproblem

Legend

• Registered
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:10 PM

Dang, when I saw this thread title I was hoping that maybe we were getting back the Saturday HNIC doubleheaders this season...

#7 OFFLINE   Barcthespark

Barcthespark

Godfather

• Registered
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:01 PM

Dang, when I saw this thread title I was hoping that maybe we were getting back the Saturday HNIC doubleheaders this season...

That would make me deliriously happy. :grin:

#8 OFFLINE   mcl77

mcl77

AllStar

• Registered
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:43 AM

i got direct tv 2 years ago and i had to get the choice extra package in order to get the nhl network. Im positive on that. I positively remember i wanted to have the nhl network and versus, and for those two channels i had to get the choice extra package.

spam firewall