Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Installing Dish on a DTV equipped house
Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:17 AM
Anything from a new setup perspective I should be aware of? (receivers to stay away from, etc)
Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:33 AM
1. Is the location suitable (does it have a clear view of the necessary satellites).
2. Is the mast the correct size (1-5/8" versus the new 2" mast).
Unless you make arrangements, usually they will install the new dish and leave the old dish where it is. In any case, the installer will not remove anything that is attached directly to a roof.
Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. -- JFK
Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:45 PM
Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:52 PM