Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Start Playing a Recording and Info Banner stays on

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BarryG

BarryG

Legend

• Registered
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

Anybody else noticing this lately? I just started noticing this in the past few days, although my 722K is still at 6.68. When I start playing a new DVR recording, the info banner overlay comes on at the top of the screen but it doesn't go away after a few seconds - it just stays there. I have to press the remote "info" button several times to get it to disappear. Is this an annoying bug or am I missing a setting somewhere?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   SaltiDawg

SaltiDawg

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:00 PM

Anybody else noticing this lately? ...

Not on my 722k. Try a power cord reset.

#3 OFFLINE   BarryG

BarryG

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

Will do - I also just started noticing sluggish response to remote commands so something isn't right with the 722K.

#4 OFFLINE   mgs24

mgs24

AllStar

• Registered
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:16 PM

I have seen this several time recently.

#5 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,591 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:47 PM

I can't find where it was... but I swear I remember someone recently posting in another thread about having this problem... and I thought it was fixed after a power-cycle (he unplugged the receiver for a couple of minutes, then plugged it back in again).

-- Respect the S.H.I.E.L.D.

#6 OFFLINE   BarryG

BarryG

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:36 AM

Thanks - good to know I'm not the only one being stymied by the little black box.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...