Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR24 DVR Guide format

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rkh

rkh

Mentor

• Registered
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:55 PM

I'm a "sports-less refugee" from D* and I'm working on setting up my new HR24 DVR. Is there anyway to reformat the guide to display more than 1 1/2 hours, reduce the size of the header information to show more channels/page and reverse the channel order so the numbers get larger as you go up the page (like on a Dish DVR). I can probably get used to the default setup on the HR24, but it seems like I have to page alot just to see what's on on any given evening.

thanks

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Davenlr

Davenlr

Geek til I die

• Registered
  • 9,082 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

No, welcome to 20th century guide design.

You can left arrow on a single channel and hit INFO, and get a list of programs coming up on that channel.

Tivo Premier XL4, Tivo Premier, Tivo HD whole home on Xfinity HD, DirecTv Whole Home with 39" high gain KaKu dish, Roku3,SageTv 8 TB Win8 Server -> DVDO Edge-> Denon AVR, Klipsch KB15's/Panasonic 55ST60 plasma"

spam firewall