Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mad Men Season 4 Repeats on AMC?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bobukcat

bobukcat

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

I apologize if this is covered somewhere else but I didn't want to look through any of the individual episode threads for fear of spoilers. I never watched this show until recently but started renting the Blu-Rays of S1-S3 when E* got AMC HD and really like the show. Unfortunately it was already in the middle of S4 so I only have some of that recorded and AMC's site does not list a schedule for when they will show repeats of this season. Does anyone know when they will start to re-air them so I can record them?

Thanks!

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,127 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:16 PM

Usually, around the time the next season starts. You can also buy the season on iTunes or use "other sites." ;)
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#3 OFFLINE   Santi360HD

Santi360HD

Icon

• Registered
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:22 PM

Usually, around the time the next season starts. You can also buy the season on iTunes or use "other sites." ;)

its also downloadable on PS3...via the PS store..but not in HD

and alot of websites that I will not copy & paste here...that do stream the episodes...That's how I caught up with some episodes I missed this season..FYI this was my 1st season seeing the episodes 1st run...I caught up season's 1-3 via Blu Ray Netflix rentals..and some from this year via the web streaming sites..

without violating any policies...they are searchable on Google itself so sorta makes it matter of public record otherwise they'd not be available if you looked for them...so onus is on you to find them as well as how to find them as you see fit.

Edited by Santi360HD, 19 October 2010 - 02:25 PM.

#4 OFFLINE   Dario33

Dario33

Godfather

• Registered
  • 486 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:59 AM

I'm looking for AMC to air an encore of this season as well. Dish added AMC HD about 1/2 way through the season -- looking to catch the initial episodes in HD. :)

Protected By... spam firewall...And...