Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
R15 Channel not showing up
Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:27 PM
Do I need to call DirecTV?
Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:38 PM
1. Leave it the way it is now, knowing you can change to it when you want to.
2. Change your guide selection to all channels. It should then appear.
3. Create a custom guide with those channels you want, including this one.
Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:08 AM
I think it just happened in the last few days, I think it just got a software update too.
Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:10 PM
Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:30 PM
Your best bet is to set up the favorites lists. This isn't the easiest on the R15 unless you first go through the guide with ALL CHANNELS selected and write down the channels you want in your list after verifying that they are in your package.
3LNB Phase III Dish * 2-R15-300 * R22-200 * D12-100 * DirecTV Subscriber since Y2K
Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:34 PM