Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
R15 Channel not showing up
Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:27 PM
Do I need to call DirecTV?
Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:38 PM
1. Leave it the way it is now, knowing you can change to it when you want to.
2. Change your guide selection to all channels. It should then appear.
3. Create a custom guide with those channels you want, including this one.
Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:08 AM
I think it just happened in the last few days, I think it just got a software update too.
Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:10 PM
Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:30 PM
Your best bet is to set up the favorites lists. This isn't the easiest on the R15 unless you first go through the guide with ALL CHANNELS selected and write down the channels you want in your list after verifying that they are in your package.
3LNB Phase III Dish * 2-R15-300 * R22-200 * D12-100 * DirecTV Subscriber since Y2K
Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:34 PM