Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Walking Dead S01E04 - Vatos 11/22/10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:24 PM

Well, oh my goodness me. This is a fine how-do-you-do.

At least Kirkman's the one who wrote this episode, because this is now completely off the rails from the comics.

And goodness, the horde.

Makes me forget that we didn't find Merle.

Wait, what?

"Belligerent and numerous."

Sometimes I update the Dish Network FAQ

AT200, Hopper & 360 via HDMI to Onkyo 505 to basement 42" Westy, Hopper via Comp-over-Cat5 to living room 42" Vizio with a Roku 3, Joey to Toshiba 32" LCD with a Logitech Revue. You want fries with that? Pull up to the 2nd window.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   Santana

Santana

AllStar

• Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

Makes me forget that we didn't find Merle.

Wait, what?

My bet was it was all Merle.

***SPOILER***

Think about it. Where did all those zombies come from at once? Merle loaded 'em up in the van and dropped them off. Vengeance served.

#3 OFFLINE   RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:49 AM

I think spoilers are inherent in...*ahem* POST MORTEM threads. HAH I kill me. :hurah:

Didn't the box truck have a walkthrough? Might be more than a little dangerous to load up some Zeds and put them in there for a trip up to the mountains.

"Belligerent and numerous."

Sometimes I update the Dish Network FAQ

AT200, Hopper & 360 via HDMI to Onkyo 505 to basement 42" Westy, Hopper via Comp-over-Cat5 to living room 42" Vizio with a Roku 3, Joey to Toshiba 32" LCD with a Logitech Revue. You want fries with that? Pull up to the 2nd window.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...