Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:35 AM
Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:43 AM
Does anyone experience this problem? If I press the "Select" button, it takes about 5 seconds for a response. Or, if I press the "Guide" button, it also takes about 5 seconds to react. For that matter, any button I press. The weird thing is that is comes and goes! If I reboot, it helps for a day or so, then it starts again. Very frustrating. Any idea's out there???? By the way, I have the newest DVR. (Sept 09) I think it is the HR24??
I would recommend 2 actions to try...and see if this helps.
1) Try to go into the setup menu and reset your HR24 first.
2) Try to set your remote with this process to speed it up...located in the first post of this other thread.
DirecTV Customer Since 1996
Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:25 AM
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.