Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:35 AM
Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:43 AM
Does anyone experience this problem? If I press the "Select" button, it takes about 5 seconds for a response. Or, if I press the "Guide" button, it also takes about 5 seconds to react. For that matter, any button I press. The weird thing is that is comes and goes! If I reboot, it helps for a day or so, then it starts again. Very frustrating. Any idea's out there???? By the way, I have the newest DVR. (Sept 09) I think it is the HR24??
I would recommend 2 actions to try...and see if this helps.
1) Try to go into the setup menu and reset your HR24 first.
2) Try to set your remote with this process to speed it up...located in the first post of this other thread.
DirecTV Customer Since 1996
Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:25 AM
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.