Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Limbaugh / Haney Project Episode Order

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   shoeheel

shoeheel

Legend

• Registered
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:58 AM

Anyone know why the Rush Limbaugh Haney Project episode 3 shows an original air date of 12/31/2010? I think it really aired on 01/25/2011, but on the D* episode guide and Zap2it had it as 12/31/2010:

1 Rush Limbaugh: Right Down the Middle 1/11/2011
2 Rush Limbaugh: Hawaii Fore-O! 1/18/2011
3 Rush Limbaugh: All in a Days Work 12/31/2010
4 Rush Limbaugh: Far From Par 2/01/2011
5 Rush Limbaugh: Weekend in the Bahamas 2/08/2011
6 Rush Limbaugh: 100 Swings a Day Keep Hank Away 2/15/2011
7 Rush Limbaugh 2/22/2011
8 Rush Limbaugh 3/01/2011

Also my D* DVR did not record it on Tuesday 1/25/2011 at 9:00pm (the series regular air date and time), if it even aired then. I had to find the episode and manually record it. Any idea why this happened? Is there a mistake in Golf Channel's episode information on their end? By the way, the Golf Channel website is useless in trying to find out this information.

Edited by shoeheel, 30 January 2011 - 09:59 AM.
Fix spelling error in title

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   n3ntj

n3ntj

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,717 posts
  • LocationLancaster, PA area

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:27 PM

Yes, I also noticed that the original air dates for this show were goofed up..they showed December although they actually premiered this month. It's a good show and I look forward to it each week.

HD Snob - "Friends Don't Let Friends Watch Cable".
Electrical/RF Engineer & Inspector
DirecTV Equipment: HR24-200 (2), 5LNB Slimline, AM21, SWiM 8 installed (MRV), Cinema Kit (Wifi connection)
Configuration: Native OFF. Units OFF when not in use.
TVs: 2 Panasonic Plasma TV's each using HDMI (one 1080p/one 720p)
DirecTV customer since 1998. Plus HD DVR package w/ NHL Center Ice & MLB Extra Innings.
OTA Antenna: Homebrew UHF & VHF antennas w/ 30dB amplifier fed w/ RG-6 Quad-shield coax.

#3 OFFLINE   fluffybear

fluffybear

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 7,227 posts
  • LocationPeachtree City, GA.

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:24 PM

Yes, I also noticed that the original air dates for this show were goofed up..they showed December although they actually premiered this month. It's a good show and I look forward to it each week.

Agreed.

Proud DirecTV customer since July, 1994

My Q4 2014 Set-Up

Protected By... spam firewall...And...