Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Primeval Missing Episodes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   The Merg

The Merg

1*

• Registered
  • 10,267 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

Had three episodes of Primeval on the DVR and started to watch them. Watched the first two yesterday and started to watch the third today. When it recapped what had happened, I noticed that there were some things I hadn't seen. When looking at the dates of the episodes, it looks like nothing was recorded for two weeks.

Not sure why this happened, but luckily the VOD BBCA channel has the episodes available for download. Just a mention in case this happened to anybody else.

- Merg

Today's problems don't worry me, I haven't solved yesterday's yet.

SlimLine-3 Dish w/ SWM16 (HD Service / WHDVR) / Full Setup
HR34-700 / Panasonic TC-P50G25 HDTV / HDMI / Networked - DECA / Family Room
HR44-700 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

HR24-100 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   frederic1943

frederic1943

Icon

• Registered
  • 748 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:45 AM

There's been five episodes so far. I don't know why your DVR didn't record all of them. My HR21 got them all. Next week though there's no Primeval because of a Top Gear marathon.
37" Olevia LT37HVS HDTV with HR21-100 connected with HDMI and HR20-700 connected with Component
And
37" Hannspree Nara HDTV with HR21-100 connected with Component

#3 OFFLINE   The Merg

The Merg

1*

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 10,267 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:41 AM

There's been five episodes so far. I don't know why your DVR didn't record all of them. My HR21 got them all. Next week though there's no Primeval because of a Top Gear marathon.

Yeah. Not sure why it didn't record them. I need to look at my History and see what happened. When it didn't record at the time, I just assumed that it wasn't on that week.

Was just letting people know that if they happened to miss them too that you can download them from the BBCA VOD channel. It appears the missing ones on my end are episodes 3 & 4.

- Merg

Today's problems don't worry me, I haven't solved yesterday's yet.

SlimLine-3 Dish w/ SWM16 (HD Service / WHDVR) / Full Setup
HR34-700 / Panasonic TC-P50G25 HDTV / HDMI / Networked - DECA / Family Room
HR44-700 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

HR24-100 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

Protected By... spam firewall...And...