Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

DRA Fullscreen Keyboard Shortcuts

whole house distribution

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   nightfly85

nightfly85

Mentor

• Registered
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:16 AM

Does anyone now if there are any keyboard commands for full screen (using sling adapter/dish remote access)?

I only know of number key 0-9 being used to change channels and up/down arrow keys for up/down channels.

I would like some way to skip back/forward while watching dvr.
Ability to play and pause.

I've tried the Windows media keys without success.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   Jim5506

Jim5506

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:50 PM

I can't speak for the sling adapter, but with the slingbox, the key board equivalents are seen by right clicking on the Dish remote to the left of the screen, for instance channel up and down are the = and - keys.
Tuners: Hopper 2000; Hopper w/Sling; 3 Joeys; Samsung SIR-T351; Accurian 6000;2 X HD TiVo; 2 X TiVo Series 2 Stand alone; Panasonic Showstopper 2000
Dish 1000.2 @ 110, 119, 129; dish 500 @ 61.5
Antennas - CM4228; RS U75-R; coathanger; Funke PSP.1922 (stillin the box); paperclip
Displays: Sony VPH D50Q with HD Fury HDMI input; Hitachi 57F59; Sony Bravia LCD;Sanyo 32" LCD; Panasonic 42" plasma
Sony 80GB PS3; Toshiba HD-DVD

Give me a Finco colinear array and I'll rule the world - HA-HA-HA-HA!

#3 OFFLINE   TreborG2

TreborG2

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:28 AM

Does anyone now if there are any keyboard commands for full screen (using sling adapter/dish remote access)?

I only know of number key 0-9 being used to change channels and up/down arrow keys for up/down channels.

By playing around a bit in full screen, I've found that pressing F is fast forward, FF faster forward etc (just like pressing the button the more times you press F the faster it goes)

The same is for R (reverse) and RR ...etc..
P does play.. and S does stop..

Word of warning.. don't futz with the D key... d stands for "does sumptin'" .... after hitting it a few times.. I got nada on the screen, blank like it was stopped ... but when I restored the window size.. it was treated to the "streaming @ " and the numbers from 100k to 200k or so.. and I couldn't get anything to play, grid, etc.. I tried closing the video window and re-starting my DVR event .... but in the end.. I walked down the hall to my living room, and hit the red button on my 722k.. :)

so that D ... "Duz Sumptin" ... and it don't seem good... :)

I've also tried T, G, V, B, E, (d) thinking the keys to the right or left or below R & F would do something.. hence D duz sumptin .. :)

The full screen window has to be active/selected. example I've a dual monitor set up.. so while I'm here typin' ... on my right I'm wathing Mike Holmes on Holmes Inspection ... I have to click in the window or ALT-Tab to the "FULLSCREENWINDOW" app and then F/R/P .. etc..

and keep in mind its slow to respond... LOL

#4 OFFLINE   nightfly85

nightfly85

Mentor

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:33 PM

I know this is an older thread started by me some time ago, however, "finding" the hotkeys for full screen mode is still troublesome.

Besides those noted above:

U - Pause
- OR + down OR up channel
L - Live TV

Still looking for Volume up/down/mute and skip forward/back.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...