Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Youtube Videos on DIRECTV HD DVR

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#381 OFFLINE   HoTat2

HoTat2

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,161 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA.

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

is there an issue with the hr 24 not playing youtube videos now?
the past 3 weeks i have not been able to play them. the search brings them up, but they wont stream. It just says im not connected to the internet, but obviously i am.

Is there a resolution to this??

What software version is your box running? The YouTube fix is in 0x54CD which is presently spooling out as a staggered national release during a window in the late night-early morning hours.

My sister's HR24 still on 0x54CB has not received this latest version and have had the same YouTube connection issue for weeks too.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#382 OFFLINE   allenn

allenn

Icon

• Registered
  • 702 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

I have 2 HR24s on 0x59E. YouTube does not play selected video on either. I called D* on 06/01/2012. C.S. admitted that YouTube was broken, and they were working on the fix. Best wishes!

PrimeStar/DIRECTV subscriber since 10/30/1994.
Roswell, GA (Atlanta Area)
2 D* HR24-100s and AM21s
MRV - D* SWiM LNB, PI-21 module, and Wireless DECA Cinema Connection Kit (CCK-W)
Linksys WRT310N

#383 OFFLINE   mcl77

mcl77

AllStar

• Registered
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:39 AM

yeah. my software is the same as the poster above.
ox59e.

i guess i'll just wait for the fix. just like i'll wait for them to fix all my locals in hd. nothin g like watching the stanley cup in SD.

#384 OFFLINE   pablo

pablo

Icon

• Registered
  • 900 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

Trying to figure out if I can get a live youtube stream come up on search.

I realize this is old, but is this possible? I tried watching the Al Jazeera English live stream on YouTube but the search didn't turn it up, I searched the exact YouTube name.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...