Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

"Chuck Vs. The Seduction Impossible": OAD 2/7/11 SPOILERS!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jeffshoaf

jeffshoaf

Icon

• Registered
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:05 PM

Sarah...
... belly dancing! Oh, my... :D

#2 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,163 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:16 PM

I think that had to be every man's fantasy! I know it is my husband's...

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

#3 OFFLINE   Doug Brott

Doug Brott

Lifetime Achiever

• DBSTalk Club
  • 28,917 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:11 AM

Best Chuck episode ever .. :D
DIRECTV Firmware Monitor - iPhone - Android - HTML5

DIRECTV employee since August 2011.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV

#4 OFFLINE   convem24

convem24

Icon

• Registered
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:24 AM

I enjoyed this episode also. I hope Chuck does not get cancelled.
Current Setup
Premier with HD and DVR with NFLST, NFLST To Go, NHL CI, NBA League Pass and MLB EI.
2 HR21-700s (Current National release)
1 R15-500 (Current National release)
1 R22 with HD now!!!(Current National release)
Samsung LNT4071 (40 inch LCD)
Panasonic TH-50PZ80U
Samsung LN40C530F1
Directv customer since August 2006

#5 OFFLINE   seern

seern

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

I am with you about this show staying on, but given its rating so far this year, I do not hold out a lot of hope.

Sharon
HR24-100
HR34-700

All units in DECA cloud
H24-100 removed from service

#6 OFFLINE   James Long

James Long

Ready for Uplink!

• Super Moderators
  • 39,600 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:56 AM

They need 10 more bad guys ... then 22 for season 5.

#7 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 13,384 posts
  • LocationNorthern California Redwoods

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

It would be a shock to me if NBC canceled this show.

They would have to invent some truly remarkable show to improve their ratings next fall at 8 pm against "Dancing With the Stars", "How I Met Your Mother", and "House".

"In a hundred years there'll be a whole new set of people."
"Always poke the bears. They sleep too much for their own good."

"If you're good enough, they'll talk about you." - Tom Harmon
A GEEZER who remembers watching TV in 1951 and was an Echostar customer from 1988 to 2008, now a Dish Network customer.
My AV Setup
My Slingbox Pro HD Experience
My Blog: The Redwood Guardian

#8 OFFLINE   MikeS.

MikeS.

AllStar

• Registered
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:53 AM

My wife had to hand me a towel.

#9 OFFLINE   tsmacro

tsmacro

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,151 posts
  • LocationEast Central Indiana

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:25 PM

It would be a shock to me if NBC canceled this show.

They would have to invent some truly remarkable show to improve their ratings next fall at 8 pm against "Dancing With the Stars", "How I Met Your Mother", and "House".

Yeah the good news here is it is on NBC so it's actually doing pretty good for that network, so if they cancel Chuck it probably means they also canceled half of everything they currently have on the air if not more. Chucks ratings actually do stay pretty steady it has a dedicated following, it's not like the ratings keep dropping or anything like that. Plus NBC seems to have made an effort to making Chuck work financially with the audience it does get, there was talk a while back that somehow (I forget exactly what) they cut back on the production expenses of the show and of course taking money from advertisers like Subway for blantant promotion during the show also helps.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." - Douglas Adams

"Who would rule a nation when he could have easier work, such as carrying water uphill in a sieve?" - Robert Jordan

#10 OFFLINE   James Long

James Long

Ready for Uplink!

• Super Moderators
  • 39,600 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:03 PM

Yeah the good news here is it is on NBC so it's actually doing pretty good for that network, so if they cancel Chuck it probably means they also canceled half of everything they currently have on the air if not more. Chucks ratings actually do stay pretty steady it has a dedicated following, it's not like the ratings keep dropping or anything like that. Plus NBC seems to have made an effort to making Chuck work financially with the audience it does get, there was talk a while back that somehow (I forget exactly what) they cut back on the production expenses of the show and of course taking money from advertisers like Subway for blantant promotion during the show also helps.

I won't be comfortable until I see a full season order. This year's half and half order shows a lack of faith in the series.

spam firewall